Jul 13, 2011
We think one of the best pastimes ever, is solving some awesome brain teasers. Some are easy, some are a little tough. And some can be so utterly perplexing, that you feel plain stupid when you see the answers later on. The temptation to check the answers to a brain teaser can be overwhelming. But let's see if you can resist the temptation this time. Given here are some brain teasers with answers. Check them out and see for yourself how these mind games help you to improve your concentration and alertness levels.
1. Two women apply for a job. They are identical. They have the same mother, father and birthday. The interviewer asks, "Are you twins?" to which they honestly reply, "No".
How is this possible?
2. Imagine that you are in a boat, in the middle of the sea. Suddenly you are surrounded by hungry sharks, just waiting to feed on you. How can you put an end to this?
3. Is it legal for a man living in North Carolina to be buried in South Carolina?
4. What seven-letter word has hundreds of letters in it?
5. Peacocks are birds that do not lay eggs. Then how do baby peacocks arrive into this world?
6. A man makes a claim that he can predict the exact score of every football game, before it begins. And he's always right. How's that possible?
7. A prisoner is told "If you tell a lie we will hang you; if you tell the truth we will shoot you." What can he say to save himself?
8. A glass of water with a single ice cube sits on a table. When the ice has completely melted, will the level of the water have increased, decreased or remain unchanged?
1. Because they were triplets.
2. Stop imagining.
3. No! Because he is alive
5. The peahen lays the eggs!
6. He says that the score before every football game begins, is 0-0
7. You will hang me.
8. Remain unchanged. When frozen, the ice cube displaces its weight.
Didn't we tell you these brain teasers with answers will almost frustrate you?
LOL! Don't worry, there are a lot of more really hard riddles for you to solve. Kindly wait for our next set of mailers.